DIDASKO : Tutorial for Trilinos
DIDASKO, the tutorial of Trilinos, offers a quick overview of Trilinos. The reader can find a variety of examples on several Trilinos packages. Each example is documented with comments and suggestions, some in the source file itself, and some others in the PDF document. The PDF version of the tutorial can be found in the Trilinos web page, or in file TRILINOS_HOME/packages/didasko/doc/tutorial.pdf.
Usually, a Trilinos package interoperates with other Trilinos packages (and with external packages as well). To be used efficiently, the examples of DIDASKO would require the following compilation flags:
--enable-epetra --enable-aztecoo --enable-amesos --enable-anasazi \
--enable-ifpack --enable-ml --enable-nox --enable-teuchos \
Most of the required packages are enabled by default. No example can effectively run without Epetra, and most require AztecOO and Triutils (this latter to generate the linear system matrix).
All the Didasko examples include, as first header file, the file
Then, the code checks for installed libraries, like for instance
- All the examples are compiled using autoconf and autotools. Each directory also contain a
classicMakefile, which gives some suggestions about how to write a Makefile that does not depend on autotools.
In the following, we report the source code of each of the examples. Packages are reported in alphabetical order.
- Computation of the lowest eigenvalues and the corresponding eigenvectors of a symmetric matrix using a Block Krylov Schur solver: anasazi_ex1
- Computation of the lowest eigenvalues and the corresponding eigenvectors of a symmetric matrix using a Block Davidson solver: anasazi_ex2
- Computation of the lowest eigenvalues and the corresponding eigenvectors of a nonsymmetric matrix using a Block Krylov Schur solver: anasazi_ex3
- Computation of the lowest eigenvalues and the corresponding eigenvectors of a symmetric matrix using an LOBPCG solver: anasazi_ex4
- Generate a matrix using triutils and redistribute with Zoltan: epetraext_ex1
- Generate a linearproblem using triutils and redistribute with Zoltan: epetraext_ex2
- Two-level domain decomposition preconditioner with AztecOO and ML: ml_ex1
- Use of ML as a black-box smoothed aggregation preconditioner: ml_ex2
- Simple nonlinear problem: nox_ex1
- Simple nonlinear PDE problem: nox_ex2
Generated on Thu Sep 18 12:39:15 2008 for Didasko by 220.127.116.11